Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Turnco B.R.I.T.E. System Video by Industrial3D

Turnco B.R.I.T.E. System | Billing Reporting Information Technology Equipment syste. Video by Industrial3D about Turnco's B.R.I.T.E. System.  

"Turnco's B.R.I.T.E. system distinguishes us from our competition by providing our customer with immediate real-time Billing and Inspection information from anywhere on the globe. Turnco's commitment to technology and efficiency led us to develop an electronic system that can be used for a variety of purposes, mainly making our customers life easier. B.R.I.T.E stands for Billing Reporting Information Technology Equipment system. Via the B.R.I.T.E system, we provide our customers with a secure web based platform that can access all Field Inspection Tickets, Billing Authorizations, and other important information related to the inspection that is taking place at their facility. With the B.R.I.T.E system, customers can build customized reports, mine data, and it is a powerful tool to assist in Failure Analysis. The system has also been designed to enhance the quality of Turnco's product by tracking calibration data for equipment and linking inspection processes to appropriate SOPs." - From Turnco's website: http://www.turncollc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment